Our Office – 2 Convenient Locations!
Our dental team serve the Fairfield, Westport, Bridgeport, New Haven, and surrounding areas.
We have a staff of multiple restorative and cosmetic dentists, an oral surgeon, a prosthodontist, a periodontist and an in-house anesthesiologist to ensure patient comfort.
Convenience and comfort are very important at Family Dental Group, and we know that you will be pleased with the great measures we have taken to prevent pain, discomfort and anxiety for our patients.
From the time you arrive, you will notice a waiting area complete with activities and movies designed to keep you and your children occupied while waiting for your appointment time. In fact, if you are unable to find child care during your scheduled treatment time, our office even provides in-house babysitting services for your convenience.
Once in the treatment room, we offer iPods, televisions, movies, Internet access and virtual reality glasses that allow you to watch full-length movies during your procedure. To further help you relax, you will notice that our treatment chairs have massage toppers, pillows and blankets, as well as hot towels and beverages upon request.
Advanced Technology and Comfortable Care
Family Dental Group has always been a leader in bringing the latest technology to the area Our office provides a number of patient anesthetic options to make your visit more comfortable. Whether you need a minor topical anesthetic or complete IV sedation and sleep dentistry, we have it all at Family Dental Group. We can even provide complete anesthesia services that while effective, leave little or no numbing of the lips and tongue.
Our advanced technology and comfortable care includes:
- Digital X-rays – including a digital Panoramic machine – Much better images comfortably with far less radiation.
- Diagnodent – Cavity detecting laser confirms and measures presence of decay.
- Velscope – Life saving enhanced oral cancer screenings that are quick and easy
- Laser Dentistry
- The Wand – The world’s most comfortable way to numb teeth
- Air Abrasion – Fillings without drilling, noise, discomfort or numbness
- Electric Handpieces – For control and comfort without the loud turbine whine
- X-tip – One of several new anesthetic techniques we use to give profound instantaneous anesthesia with little or no numbing of the lip or tongue. If you ever have a toothache but need to give a speech later, you’ll really appreciate this.
- ORAQIX – A new squirt–on anesthetic that gives excellent comfort for about an hour on many teeth without shots. Perfect for cleanings and scaling and root planing visits.
- Nitrous Oxide Analgesia, IV Sedation & Oral Sedation – Our Sleep Dentistry options can relieve apprehension, and eliminate all discomfort completely.
- X-rite Shade Vision System – For the very best possible color matching for porcelain crowns and veneers, we use a high-tech digital colorimeter to photograph your teeth with a controlled light source. The software analyzes every aspect of the tooth color, maps it out and emails the images to the lab along with our prescription. The lab can even do a “virtual try-in” to verify the color match prior to your appointment to receive the restorations.
- Digital Video Cameras – Our computer camera system allows us to save digital photos of your face and smile as well as a full video “tour” of your mouth. The high magnification provided is often our best chance to diagnose certain conditions, to explain them to you clearly and to document treatment needs for insurance.
- Magnified Video Dentistry – The first in Connecticut! A video “microscope” built into the dental light and a second computer monitor provide enhanced vision, image capture and recording similar to “robotic” medical procedures.- We can produce simulated “after” pictures to show you how your teeth will look following treatment, before anything is actually done. Preview your dental makeover!
- Bleaching – Whiten your teeth using the finest professional systems. We can brighten your smile in the office in a single visit using a special light, or you can do it at home in an hour a day, or in your sleep.
Our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. If you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits, please don’t hesitate to call our office at (203) 337-6262 to review your concerns.
Our fees are based on the quality of the materials we use and our experience in performing your needed treatment.
We accept all major credit cards, ATM cards, cash, and personal checks. For our patients’ convenience we have arranged payment plan through third parties, CareCredit,
ICare Financial which help our patients receive their treatment in a timely manner.