Cosmetic Dentistry in Fairfield
Dentist’s Approach: Family Dental Group has specialists (a Prosthodontist and two Periodontists) and top flight Cosmetic Dentists for these procedures on our team.
Ideal Candidate: Teeth that dont look their best due to any reason yellowing, stains, decay, poor position, wear, chips, breakage, gaps, and more.
An Overview of Cosmetic Dentistry
A rapidly developing field of dentistry is referred to as cosmetic dentistry. In cosmetic dentistry, the emphasis is on improving the patients smile through improving the appearance of the teeth and mouth. Many people think only of elective treatments when they think of cosmetic dentistry but today even the most basic and necessary dentistry, when performed by specially trained and experienced cosmetic dentists, can fully restore function and enhance your natural beauty without sacrificing durability or increasing cost. And having a beautiful, engaging smile and feeling secure in ones appearance often makes people feel better about themselves and leads to a fuller, happier life.
For an experienced cosmetic dentist in the Fairfield area, turn to the trusted dental services of Fairfield Family Dental Group.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Works
Cosmetic dentistry is the best way to improve your smile, whether you have missing or damaged teeth, gaps between your teeth, or your teeth have been discolored or stained.
At Fairfield Family Dental Group your cosmetic dentist in Fairfield will discuss all of your options, and help you select the treatment you feel is most appropriate for you at this time in your life. Often there are more choices than you realize, but with the help of the trained and experienced eyes of a skilled cosmetic dentist your decision should soon be clear. We often use photography and cosmetic imaging to let you preview your results before anything is actually done.
Once weve helped you decide on the best treatment plan for you, your dentist will turn his attention to efficiently completing the desired steps in a manner that is convenient to your schedule, quickly, and most of all, comfortably! Youd be surprised how few visits are often needed to generate spectacular results.
Should specialty care be needed, chances are it can be done right in our office, since we are a sophisticated multi-specialty group practice.
With state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry procedures, Fairfield cosmetic dentists focus on conservative and minimally invasive techniques to save as much of your existing tooth structure as possible. This saves you money, preserves your teeth, and eliminates the need for more involved dental procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are currently many cosmetic dentistry procedures available. Among these are:
- Teeth Whitening The most commonly recommended and practiced cosmetic dental procedure, teeth whitening removes stains on teeth. This cosmetic procedure can be performed at home or in your cosmetic dentists office, and there are some new highly effective choices for the most challenging cases.
- Composite Bonding Composite resin restorations are tooth colored fillings that replace the broken, chipped, and discolored parts of teeth through the use of a special composite material. They are conservative and relatively inexpensive, and are done in a single visit.
- Inlays or Onlays Inlays and onlays are also called indirect restorations. They are a stronger type of restoration created in a dental lab that is placed in teeth that have had too much decay or structural damage to make fillings predictable long term.
- Porcelain Veneers Porcelain laminates that are adhesively bonded to the surface of a tooth or teeth to improve the color of the teeth and to repair gaps, cracks, and chips in existing teeth. They are beautiful, color stable and long lasting.
- Porcelain Crowns Crowns replace the outer enamel shells of teeth to provide one of the strongest and most durable repairs available for weakened teeth, as well as to instantly correct the color, shape and alignment of teeth. Today, by using metal free crowns, the incredible strength of crowns can be often be achieved without compromising aesthetics.
- Dental Implants used to replace missing teeth, dental implants are strong, comfortable anchors to hold tooth replacements with crowns, bridges or dentures.
- Invisalign When your natural teeth are not in their ideal positions, the best answer is often to move them there orthodontically rather than to restore them. With Invisalign, this can be done rapidly and invisibly using a series of removable clear aligners rather than metal braces. This often reduces or eliminates the need for other cosmetic dentistry, thus more than paying for itself, looking better and needing less maintenance.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist in Fairfield
You may have many choices when youre seeking out a cosmetic dentist in Fairfield. You shouldnt make the decision lightly; these are your teeth and your smile and you need only the best cosmetic dental treatment. Search for a cosmetic dentist with years of experience, who believes in continuing education, uses state-of-the-art technology and who is able to show results and provide referrals from previous patients who have undergone cosmetic dental procedures.
After doing your research, youre going to select one of the world-class cosmetic dentists at Family Dental Group, help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
For more information on your cosmetic dental options and to schedule a consultation, please call our Fairfield office, today. We look forward to working with you!